Thursday, December 11, 2008

Featured in Kitchen & Bath Ideas - Jan/Feb 2009 Issue


As a fairly new homeowner (less than 5 years), I have always been interested in real estate and its potential rewards whether your in it for the long haul or just for an investment to flip in the next few years. For me it's a mixture of both. I got in right as the market started to take a turn for the worse and I was very fortunate because I got a deal for what it's worth. However, considering the market right now I'm probably just breaking even in terms of value. With that said, I'm not discouraged. I'm still going to operate according to plan and if I do nothing else I am going to fully upgrade my kitchen before I sell it. Real Estate 101, kitchens and bathrooms sell a home and influences the decisions of a potential buyer. Check out the Q&A section in Kitchen and Bath Ideas - Jan/Feb 2009 issue. My kitchen upgrade question is featured in next month's issue. Great sound investment advice for any homeowner especially new ones. The answer solidified everything I practically knew but glad to know I'm on the right track!

No comments: